How often do you find yourself with ten spare minutes on your hands?
Don’t waste this valuable time
- Post a short update via Facebook and Twitter about your product or service.
- Carry out a quick overview of your LinkedIn profile and check everything is up to date.
- Comment on a blog post written by an industry guru or one of your local reporters.
- Send out a link to one of your best archived blog posts to your Social Media audience.
- Answer a question posted by someone in your network on LinkedIn.
- Add another press contact to your Key Contacts list Hootsuite, so that you can focus on tweets from key people.
- Request a recommendation via LinkedIn – simply write a quick message and send it now!
- Retweet a post by someone from your Key Contacts list.
- Think of ideas for a couple of great blog posts and jot them down.
- Scan your Twitter feed and Direct Message list looking for promotional people and unfollow them immediately.
Create a small checklist of little ‘social media’ tasks using the suggestions above and creating some of your own and then every time you find yourself with a few spare minutes, implement some of these tasks.
Until next time, remember …
When you get into the routine of doing these little jobs regularly it really does pay dividends.